How to add the ‘every visit’ conversion goal
Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:07 pm
To add the ‘every visit’ conversion goal as described below, you will need to have edit access for the view you are going to modify
- Go to Google Analytics
- Click on add new goal (in case your goal list is full, you will need to update an existing goal)
- Select the Goal to be of the type ‘Custom‘
- Name the goal ‘every visit’ and specify ‘Destination‘ in the section ‘Type‘.
Important: Please note down the Goal Id as you will need it later
- In the goal details specify Destination ‘Regular expression‘ and in the text box next to it type
Code: Select all
- Click the verify button. It’s important that now you get the message ‘This Goal would have a 100.00% conversion rate based on your data from the past 7 days.‘ If you get this message, you can click the ‘Save‘ button.
- Please share the Goal Id you have noted down in Step 4 with your Account Manager