The Windsor.ai dashboards allow users to update column definitions using custom SQL code to modify the results and even to create new columns based on existing ones:
- Open the Sources -> Tables menu
- Click the Edit button next next to the table to update, typically *_attributions_and_costs:
- From the Columns tab, select the column to edit:
- Use the Expression field to insert a SQL expression for the field, in this example
Code: Select all
CASE WHEN type = 'Net Revenue [ec]' THEN 'Net Revenue' WHEN type = 'ec' THEN 'GA revenue' END
- Click Save, the new column will be used in the dashboards. In case of errors in the SQL syntax it will be possible to modify the query.