Schedule new reports
To create a new email report for your dashboards:
- Go to the Manage -> Dashboard Emails page and click the + Plus button on the top right
- Select which dashboard should be emailed
- Leave the Active box checked
- Use Unix style crontab to specify the dates and times when the reports should be generated. The crontab.guru website is very helpful to generate this correctly
- Enter a comma-separated list of recipients, such as email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the Deliver as group option to define whether each recepient should receive a separate email or they should all be in the to: field of the same email
- Choose whether the dashboard report should be sent as an inline image in the email, or as an attachment
- The last option allows to send a test report immediately to avoid waiting for the schedule to apply
- Go to the Manage -> Chart Email Schedules page and click the + Plus button on the top right
- Select which chart or table should be emailed
- The other options are exactly the same as for the dashboard reports
It is possible to edit or permanently delete scheduled reports from the Manage -> Dashboard Emails and Manage -> Chart Email Schedules menus.
If you don’t want to delete the report but you still want to pause it, it is enough to Edit the report and uncheck the Active checkbox.