The prerequisites are:
- Windsor.ai account
- Windsor.ai API key
- Microsoft Excel (Important: This feature is only available on Excel on Windows)
- Create a new Excel Spreadsheet
- Head to the Data tab and click on From Web
- In the URL box enter your API query. Here is an example query:
The highlighted fields:
Code: Select all
– pied_piper_llc should be replaced with your username
– abcd should be replaced with your API key
– date,source,medium,campaign,sum:markov,sum:last_touch,sum:totalcost should be replaced with the columns and metrics which you would like to query.
The API documentation can be found here and the available fields can be found in the table definitions here.
- Click on To Table
- Select None when being prompted to select the delimiter
- Click on the button with the two arrows to expand the table to show the records
- Click on Close & Load
- Now you will have your data appearing in a table.
If you would like to build another query to get different dimensions and metrics into Excel please have a look at our API documentation, which can be found here, and our table definitions, which can be found here.