- Upload through the costs uploader feature in the Windsor.ai Dashboard
- Automated submissions through email
- Upload via SFTP
- Windsor.ai account
- Access to the costs
- SFTP credentials (For SFTP upload only)
- SFTP client such as FileZilla (For SFTP upload only)
Upload using costs uploader in the Windsor.ai dashboard
- Click on Upload Costs in the Windsor.ai dashboard
- Select the database you would like to upload the file into (only applies to agencies or clients with multiple databases)
- Format your data to match the naming conventions and structure as shown in the sample file or here
- Click Save
Automated submissions via email
From your data provider dashboard set up a report to [yourcustomername]@data.windsor.ai in our example this would be firstname.lastname@example.org in the format as defined here.Important: Make sure to deliver the file in the CSV format
Upload via SFTP
- Prepare a costs file as described in Automated submissions via email. A sample file can be found here.
- Connect to the SFTP server sftp.windsor.ai on port 22 using your username and password as provided by your account manager. And upload the file into the folder /put_files_here/.
- To check if the data was uploaded successfully navigate to the folder /upload_successful/ folder if the file is present there within 5 minutes of uploading it. Unsuccessfully uploaded files will be moved to the folder /upload_failed/.