This helps you to optimise your marketing campaigns for CRM outcomes and real ROI metrics including cancellations. Then you can see which campaigns and touchpoints in the customer journey are important in bringing the profit and high-quality leads.
Prerequisites for using Zapier to automatically update records in Windsor.ai:
- Windsor.ai account (if you don’t have one sign up here)
- Connect Zapier to your CRM (Salesforce, Marketo, Active Campaign, etc.)
- Create a Windsor.ai trigger Update CRM data in Windsor.ai
- Authenticate yourself with your API Key and API name
You can find both here
- If you are authenticated successfully you should see this screen. Click Continue
- Now configure the Zap trigger
If you want to integrate your CRM data do the following:
– Date & Time: Use the creation time of the lead/opportunity
– Conversion name: Use the stage of the lead or opportunity. If you don’t have this defined just use a static value such as CRM Lead or CRM Opportunity
– Conversion ID: Use the email address of the lead
– Revenue: If you track lead, deal, opportunity values you should use this information here. If you don’t just use the default value 1
If you want to integrate your eCommerce data do the following:
– Date & Time: Use the date/time of the order
– Conversion name: Use a static name such as “Shopify Net Revenue”. Replace Shopify with your eCommerce store name
– Conversion ID: Use the transaction ID as it is also tracked in Google Analytics. This then matches the records.
– Revenue: Use the net revenue from your eCommerce store.
- Click on continue and test your Zap and activate it.
Note: We do also have a set of Zap Templates you may want to use to speed up the setup process