The prerequisites for adding filters to slices in a dashboard are:
- Windsor.ai account
- Read and write access to the dashboard you want to modify
- Read and write access to the slice/chart you want to modify
Here are the steps to do so:
- Head to the slice you wish to modify and click on Explore chart
- In the Filters section select the column you wish to filter for. In this case, we want to filter for the column Source (medium).
- Select the filter criteria. In this case we want to filter for not equal to 1. (none), this is the equivalent of source medium <> '1. (none)' in SQL.
- Click on Run Query
- Now you should see the filtered data set. In our case the journeys without direct as first touch-point
- Now you click on Save on the top left side of the screen. Next, you select if you wish to Overwrite the existing slice or add it as a new slice to the Dashboard. In our case we overwrite the slice.
- Refresh your main dashboard and you’ll see the updated slice in your dashboard